Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome, friends.

Welcome to my humble blog.

My hope is for this to become a place to share and discuss life and art and philosophy and randomness and all the little things that often seem huge (at least to me). I’m especially interested in those who, like me, aim to constantly learn and study and consider, to think about the how and why behind our actions and those of people around us, and to live the fullest life possible by choosing and considering our roles and actions according to the paths we believe, and not what is merely expected of us.

Will chat more soon, and welcome!:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, it's Erica. Thanks for giving me the link! I've bookmarked ya, and will be reading ... I look forward to some lively discussions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and blog birthday, Soul Searcher. :)

    ReplyDelete